In this activity, you will explore the physiographic and cultural attributes of the Arabian Peninsula. Next, you will explore the impact of human activity on water resources. Then you will analyze the cultural attributes of the Arabian Peninsula and country boundary constructs.
- Describe the physical characteristics of the Arabian Peninsula.
- Understand the physiographic factors that affect the countries located on the Arabian Peninsula.
- Explore the consequences of human actions on water resources.
- Examine the health impacts of availability to clean water.
- Define and describe the Empty Quarter.
- Explain significant elements of the treaty of Jeddah boundary agreement between Saudi Arabia and Yemen.
- Identify the physical and cultural characteristics of the Arabian Peninsula that are reflected in the new Saudi-Yemeni border agreement.